View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 02:55 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
@sarettah
Thanks a bunch man! Much appreciated!

@Andreweb
Do you mean "just" creating a whitelabel at Cambuilder has better ranking results than creating your own site using an import script?

I would like to put some work into my project but I would like to know for sure what I am doing is worth the time and effort (obviously).
I've already seen first hand that paying for traffic isn't working: not only I have a poor ratio but the few who registered don't pay, I have a whitelabel but nothing that points to it.

So, which is best: script, cambuilder, tgp, blog?
I don't have enough imagination to write a blog and feed it with interesting content.
I was thinking of TGP but it requires hardware resources and financial investment which I am prepared to do if I know it will work.
I will try the script just because you guys said it works and also it is a great excuse to go back to programming (at least it will look like I'm working when the wife looks at my screen... hehe)
If cambuilder is an easy and working solution then I'll start with that, just because it's easy and quick (and then move up the list within that paragraph).

My chaturbate records: I am now on 50737 hits and 68 registrations (1.34:1000) which none of them yielded any returns. That's right folks: zero, not even
(That's rev, I actually made $7 on pay per sign up because I chose the wrong link once, I bet you these were the guys who ended up spending after they signed up!