View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 12:58 PM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Side topic, from the guy who has no idea about rugby/american rugby: what is so cool about these runs? Seems to me that it all depends of how the defenders take their positions, if they take bad positions the runner can escape them, if they take good positions then the runner is toast.
As for the runner (besides being fast and strong) - it seems like the important skill is to visualize defenders positions and be quick to calculate how they where they will be positioned every split second after the previous split second?

Ignorant post for some fun Just funny how i guess these runs are supposed to be something wow for those who know sports and nothing much for those who don't. While lets say in basketball or real football even those who do not know the sport would recognize wow factor from dunks' high reel or from fantastic goals' high reel.

Ps: this is not American football bashing post, just some random thought/observation.
LOL nobody has ever done it so must be the people just missed him all those times