View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 04:15 PM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
no dumbfuckwad.

you turned a thread about a tv show into an attack on me out of the fucking blue because you didn't like my simple reply to your pseudo-science bullshit. now you seem to think me beating you at your fucking game is me having anger issues.

cuntlip
No, he really didn't. You're just too far gone or have your head too far up your own ass to see it.

You're the one who took a simple thread about a TV show and totally derailed it.

You're a bat shit crazy fucking nut case or you play one for hours on end here. Either way, you come across as a lunatic to more than a few people here and it's pretty pathetic. You should get back to putting that quinoa crap you were selling in your yogurt. You were tolerable then.

All you do is argue and fight and call people here names. Grow the fuck up. I doubt you'll do that...you'll just respond by calling me names or with some lame ass comeback.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote