Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
plugrush.com are great

i do not think they ask for your id

and i find traffick is real
PLUG RUSH??

FAKE BOT TRAFFIC.

Buy a chunk and check the incoming IP's.

30 to 60% Bot hits from New York, Utah, Texas and a couple other locals.

I can't believe they've never been sued yet. I've sent over numerous logs and they have the same bullshit response ALL THESE CROOKED ASS ONLINE TRAFFIC BROKER THIEVES HAVE:

"We are not aware of any bot traffic in our system, but if you find something that isn't right, please inform us so we can correct the problem."

AFTER THE MARKET BOTTOMED OUT, ALL TRAFFIC BROKERS BECAME THIEVES. 10 - 15% real traffic mixed in with legal loopholes and disclosures. You are buying numbers on a screen, not actual impressions or hits. Years ago before the crash, you could get 100% clean traffic, not anymore. Juicy with their "controlled banner hit traffic" : 2 hits per 1000 impressions across the board regardless of content or host site, and those Russian thieves that run Traffic Holder selling fake impressions and pop ups. How in the fuck is there no regulation on this shit??

Don't take my word, go Google this shit. It's the biggest scam online to date. Fake traffic. Not just in the adult world. All over. People are fools and these brokers know it.

There are high profits to made with fake bot traffic.

High traffic broker profits in a dead adult market can mean only one thing: Fraud.
LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote