Thread: Business MyFreeCams affiliate program
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 12:48 PM  
iSpyCams
Amateur Gynecologist

Industry Role:
Fuck MFC

MFC hates webmasters and studios. They dont think they need anyone. They can kiss my ass. You should all be happy you don't work with them. They have the audacity to issue "fines" to models and studios well in excess of the model's earnings.

Earned $100? well guess what, here's a $250 fine. I am not kidding. Over and over again. I wonder at what point a "fining" an contractor becomes non payment for services rendered. I can understand not paying commission over some issue, but fining one model who only earned $50 bucks up to $1000 dollars, effectively not paying the other models in a studio who were doing everything right is just a greedy money grab.

And they do it over and over. I can only imagine what kind of crap they would pull with affiliates, and would undoubtedly become the most hated program in the history of adult affiliate marketing within a couple pay periods.

Do not complain that they don't have an affiliate program, be very glad you haven't invested in it.