View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 05:53 PM  
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Popup rates and how to increase them [biz][tech]

I am using and popup provider and I have CPM's that are on average greater than $2/cmp on my traffic that I'd say is of average or slightly above average quality (SEO traffic with mixed GEO).

Here are per country CPM rates that I was getting for the whole past month (February 2016):

Question #1
How much does your popup provider pays you per CPM?
Please no bullshit rates - I want to see some stats .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I've been thinking about this: when a visitor comes to a site he get's a popup shown, and then he visits couple more pages and when he does that he gets no more pop-ups shown. If I could rotate different popup networks I could increase revenues on some of my shitty sites (where I don't care if users get popups on every page load).

So, the idea is: user comes loads home page gets popup from for eg. ExoClick, then he goes to some page and he gets popup from PlugRush and then opens one more page and gets popup from JuicyAds...

Question #2
Has anyone tried or is using something like this?
Would anyone be interested in buying a script for this (where he could assign priorities for different GEO's for eg. sell US traffic to PlugRush->Exo->Juicy, UK traffic to Juicy->Exo->PlugRush and NL traffic to Exo->PlugRush->Juicy) in order to maximize the pop revenues?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen something similar to this that offered as service -> https://www.adspyglass.com/ and it looks it's something Russian built, but I'd like to develop something on my own since I'm not sure if I could trust these guys and also I am not sure that I want to pay someone to just rotate me a couple of codes.

Question #3
Is anyone using AdSpyGlass and what are experiences?

Big thanks for every serious reply.

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote