View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 09:56 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMan View Post
Ask her out and have sex before hand. While in bed have her shove a garden hose up your this. This way when youre in the office she will think its fore play. WIN WIN!

wow, that would be some insane sex! thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeGrrrrowl View Post
Well, I'm sure she's used to white asses on cute guys. She probably sees all sorts of asses.

I'm sure yours wont be any more or less special than any other ass.

Feel better now?
it's weird how she's thrown a wrench into it all. it never occurred to me to be self-conscious about my ass in front of a cute asian nurse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
It might actually turn her on...

I mean, Asians are into some pretty weird shit in case you have missed some of the treads on that very topic!

Case in point:

valid point. although i think she's more naive than that. she didn't handle this at all like i would have expected. she actually got kind of unprofessional. almost immediately after she took me in to the back for vitals and such, she kind of blurted out, you look like that guy from the notebook! i thought she meant like some bit guy on the sidelines, so i asked her "which guy?" she scampered off and got her phone and looked it up and said, ryan gosling.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote