View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 06:39 PM  
olivierx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezz87 View Post
stop whining.

This is 101 Fraud dpt practice to NOT disclose any information to anyone breaking the TOS.
If they give you info on what you did, then you will pass the info to other scammers and they will know how to trick their system.

This is just BASIC SECURITY, a 10 year old can understand that

You were probably doing shady stuff, you got busted, just get over it
I have a background in shady business, i wont lie. But, I NEVER used paxum for doing anything bad. I never was related to any fraud, 100% of the money i received from past 4 years was around 80% from one exchanger who have VERIFIED paxum account and is STILL verified and is STILL running exchanging website with same paxum account, so i am 100% certain he is not the problem, 15% from different sponsors which are all reputed and on GFY with feedback and all. and 5% from random people. but, in the past 12 month, i did not receive ANY money from random people.

I know what is fraud, and I was NEVER related to any fraud using my paxum account.

I am 100% certain I did not receive fund from frauder as all account that sent me fund are people i trust and that are ALL Stil verified. I only received fund from 3 people in past year and 2 of them are sponsors from here, one is exchanger, and the exchanger still do business on paxum and the sponsors are still here doing business also.

They randomly closed me.

They allowed me to withdraw funds, so if it was fraud why the hell would they allow me to withdraw funds?????????

i did not do anything wrong using my paxum account, and, the support refusing to tell me What i did wrong is definetly proof that i really didnt do shit.

You are totally wrong, about your basic security. If you do a fraud with paypal trust me they will tell you about it, or maybe paypal does not follow the security that a 10 years old should know?

I didnt receive any suspisious funds in my paxum, always same sender's for past year.
olivierx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote