View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 12:23 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
How long does it take to get verified with Paxum?? I opened an account 4 days ago to receive a payment, uploaded my ID, and.... nothing. Still not verified. Phone support is non-existent, email support replied with "your documents will be verified soon.." Great. Instead of sending a canned response, how about just verifying the account?? Does it take 4 days or more to look at an id card?? As a new customer, my experience with Paxum has been awful. I hate to trash talk, but I'm just stating facts.
Thank you for choosing Paxum! Documents are typically reviewed within 72 hours of submission. Our verification department does not work on weekends, and so, since 2 of the last 4 days fell on the weekend that is why your documents have not yet been reviewed. You should receive an update about your account verification soon.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote