View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 05:22 AM  
olivierx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
if you do shady shit...oh well you say you don't... or if they just don't want to do biz with you their explanation of closing your account might not be too different: https://gfy.com/20200625-post1.html
I know what is shady business, and I am 100% certain to have NEVER involved paxum in any shady business.

If payoneer closed my account like that, i would definetly try to get explaination and want to know the problem. but, we dont know what that guy did as we dont know what I did although i don't know either what i did...

Talking of payoneer, it make around 4 years, i sold something and the guy paid me by payoneer, after 3 days it was chargedback they told me the money was fraudulent. It was my only issue with payoneer, i was so piss off of that chargeback... BUT THEY DIDNT CLOSE ACCOUNT for it. They obviously know that I sold something and got scammed.

Paxum never charged me back any money and in the past year, i am 100% certain to never have received 1$ from someone i was not sure and trusting. That include 3 different sponsors and 1 exchanger.

I met with a paxum representative in a Qwebec expo a few years ago it seems the perfect solution.

You guys all say never had problem with paxum....

How many time did you see error while trying to transfer money to your paxum card on weekend? I personally passed many weekend without my earned money because they had error or suddenly went on maintenance...

I may not use that much payoneer but I never been 1 minute without acess to my money when i needed it.
olivierx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote