View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 07:20 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Yep, you and every political pundit out there who has been predicting this race from the beginning and have all been 100% wrong.

I have no idea who is going to win the election. I just can't see how Hillary can though. She has nothing going for her and so many negatives.

Meanwhile, Trump is out there giving powerful, positive, populist speeches (though you wouldn't know that from watching the media...you have to watch the speeches themselves to see it).

So far he has beaten 16 candidates...most of them powerful Senators and Governors.

I think that once he turns his attention fully to Hillary...there's gonna be a very interesting Presidential race.

I'm totally baffled by the people who think Clinton is a pragmatic and mature choice somehow. After nearly 16 years of a messed up economy, it is not surprising that populist messages from Sanders and Trump are more appealing to the masses than business as usual.

If I were into betting on horse races, I don't think Clinton has a prayer of beating Trump and that election would be really ugly. I think Sanders could beat Trump, but it is anybody's guess how that competition would ultimately shake out.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote