View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 08:20 AM  
Olga BongaCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
All The Benefits of BongaCash in One Place!

As I promised, here are 10 reasons why working with BongaCash is such a unique opportunity:

1. Our partners can make money 4 different ways:

- PPS (Pay Per SignUp = PPL = SOI) – we pay up to $3 for every simple registration. Members DON'T even need to confirm their e-mail or provide credit card details.
    5 simple steps for the conversion: Username, E-mail, Password, One Check mark (about 18+, Terms and Privacy Policy) and The Button "Create Account". That is all!

In comparison with similar networks, we have the highest rates for this type of program (where the network pays for simple registraions). This program is available on request.

- RevShare – we pay up to 25% of what your surfers spend LIFETIME! It's a great deal! Also we pay a percentage off the full purchase price, not after deducting the cost of billing as many others do.

- Affiliate Referralget 5% of referred affiliates' earnings!

- Model Referralget 5% from referred models earnings!

All details about our programs and payouts can be found below: bongacash.com/program-options

2. BongaCams is extremely popular. Check us out on Alexa.com! We now occupy the 72th place! And that is the global rank!

3. European countries have the best conversion rates, especially the following: CZ, SK, SI, EE, RU, UK, FR, DE, CH. However, we accept traffic worldwide! Please check the full list of countries for our PPS program – The higher the rate, the more money you can make!

4. We have a lot of different promo tools. Our dynamic banners, among other tools, provide the best results. Would you like to use your own promotional material? Sure, why not? But you should show them to us before.
    More details about our promo tools can be found below: bongacash.com/promo

5. Our website BongaCams.com adapts for user's IP and device. This means it works seamlessly either on a desktop or mobile device! And it's been translated to 33 languages! Members can feel comfortable reading the website in their own language.

6. If you draw in Wi-Fi mobile traffic, BongaCash is where you want to be! The ratio on this type of traffic blows the competition away!

7. The lifetime of our cookies is 6 months!

8. You have the ability to create and index in search engines for your White Label.

9. We make payments twice a month. These are the payment methods currently available:
    - Paxum
    - Payoneer
    - Webmoney
    - Wire transfer

10. We work with most of the top adult websites and ad networks. You can only benefit from the partnerships we have built!

Just join our network and start earn a lot!
You can also use my referral link and later to give us your own (as I wrote in my first post):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga BongaCash View Post
P.S. I'd like to set up this thread to pay it forward. All I need is one affiliate to sign up under my referral link: bongacash.com/ref?c=304764
The affiliate that signs up under me can post his referral link here in his own post, and the next affiliate to sign up can use his etc, etc.
I think that is a good idea to earn additional income for all of us! xoxo
Olga BongaCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote