Thread: Double Standard
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 01:16 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave90210 View Post
So blacks and Mexicans are allowed to be racist with zero repercussions. Black female racist get's no suspension from school for being filmed harassing a white student and telling him she's going to cut off his dreads and get's no backlash from the campus or community???

Black Female Campus Employee Assaults White Male Student For Culture Appropriation | Best Gore

White female student jokes about asians on Youtube at UCLA and has to drop out of school because of all the threats against her. Of course none of the students making threats were prosecuted or expelled from school! But if asian or other races besides white students cracks jokes about white people it's ok and socially acceptable

UCLA Girl Withdraws From School Due To Backlash Over Racist Rant - Even Though She Wanted To Make Entire Blog Dedicated To The Subject! | PerezHilton.com

Only Donald Trump can fix these double standards! I know allot of people hate white people and we don't have the same freedom of speech like everyone else anymore. I purpose a plan!

Since white people are so evil and disgusting and this black women is offended by his dreadlocks do you think she's using one of the White people inventions bellow? For all those offended non white people who think white people are the devil I suggest in protest they should boycott all White people inventions forever! Assuming they came up to an agreement he will cut off his dreads if she stops using all White people inventions! Let's see just a few things this lady will have to give up if the White guy agreed to shave off his dreads to satisfy this black racist!

Television

Internet

Wifi (Australians invented it and are White)

Computers ( Bill Gates and Steve Jobs invented the modern computer we use today and both are White. Steve Jobs is part Syrian which is still White! The Original inventor of the computer is Charles Babbage he was Brittish born and White!)

Cellphones

The automobile

The airplane

Electricity (Invented by Nikola Tesla White New Yorker)

Antibiotics (Invented by Alexander Fleming White Brittish born)

I don't consider myself racist but I have no tolerance for ignorance and double standards. Do you think all White hating racists should boycot all White people inventions? I know I left out a few maybe some of you can add some inventions to this list! I have friends of all races so I'm not saying all people of color are a certian way but current society and some people have this ignorance and double standard I'm speaking of
Why do you even give a fuck? You consevabros are always complaining about something. Stop being a fucking girl, everyone knows you just wanna say hahahahahaha, so say it..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote