View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 03:08 AM  
over10inches

Industry Role:
Always best to do it yourself.

Worked over year of putting in long hours, blood, sweat and tears. And because nothing was in my name in the end I got fucked out of everything. This is now 1 year later with the site making close to 4k a month.

I first initially got demotivated when this guy took our first 1k payment from streamate cambuilder and gambled it away. My work then suffered for the site, cause I knew ultimately I had absolutely no control over the money and the site. The work I contributed since then was few and not often.

Now this guy is going to reep benefits for the rest of his life all the while I'm left with nothing and more missing teeth that when I started this project to get dental implants.

Exponential growth for this was just now peeking getting into serious numbers. I was locked out of partnership and was told I am a independant contractor since this guy would'nt form an LLC with me and have the money sent to a shared account.

And again is going to profit for life from this White Label we built and I had wrote for over a year.

I have the data to recreate the site, not to sure what I'm going to do with it or if I have the energy too.

Alls I know is each and everyone one of you new to business needs to get partnership contracts and LLC's made before money is made like I told this guy we need from the start. He kept putting it off telling me yea sure. I said this from day one, he said "we don't have those type of problems yet "

And this is ultimately fucked me over. I was luered into the project with promises of owning half the content we wrote for the site to push traffic.

Advice: Get non disclocure contracts and get LLC's made before you go into business with anyone...

I'm literally left toothless here, forecasted this from the beggining...

learn from me
over10inches is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote