View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 05:47 PM  
ManPuppy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirrTaste View Post
What if you created custom clips to sale?
A performer/producer with a dedicated following can do that for side pocket cash. I get a request a month or so, but it doesn't pay a great deal. I do know others who make more, generally Dominatrix types who have a "Cashmaster" image.

Clips4Sale can be a good income for a performer/producer once you find the niches people want to see you in, and that comes from research, regular posting in a given category, and blind dart throwing. Don't make three or four clips then say, "This sucks, I'm not making any money," and give up. Be prepared to do at least a couple dozen in a hot category.

Generic hardcore doesn't do well there; people go to C4S when they've graduated all that stuff. Don't bother.

The most important element is to connect to the viewer sincerely. If you're going to do cosplay, know a thing or two about SpiderMan or whatever and play the part without a smirk. Do what makes sense for you.

For example, if you're a girly girl, baby doll type, go ahead and try balloons. If you're more of a sultry, exotic type, don't bother. It's not what the audience wants to see; it doesn't make sense. (But be sure to choose popping or non-popping balloone up front. The camps are evenly divided and do not cross the line. It's like making a bareback or condom only site - stick with your choice from the start.)
ManPuppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook