View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 01:06 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
They've already been doing it for years. It's not like they needed Trump or Cruz's help. I'd say Trump or Cruz isn't the problem -- they're more of a symptom of the problem.
Exactly. Trump or Cruz didn't just appear magically. And Bernie's popularity didn't just happen either.

Not one of those people are what we have been spoonfed into believing is supposed to be President. Not one.

But people are sick and tired of electing the chosen candidates and then watching them do none of the things they were elected to do.

If I were a Republican...I would leave that party immediately. Think about it: they are opposed to abortion, they also want a smaller govt. with less spending.
Bush was in office for all those years with a fully controlled Republican House and Senate.
So why isn't abortion illegal? Why did Bush spend MORE money and make govt. BIGGER?
Because he was NEVER going to do what the voters elected him to do.

If I were a Democrat...I would leave that party too. Obama has been President for almost 8 years now. Why aren't taxes a lot higher? Why isn't the govt. a LOT bigger? Yeah, I know he has a Republican legislature to deal with...but the first two years he had FULL control with a super majority in the House and Senate. And all we got was ObamaCare?
He never had any intention on doing what the voters elected him to do.

People want someone who isn't owned by special interests and will just do what they say they are going to do. Or at least try to do it. And if Congress won't work with them...guess what? They are gonna get voted out too.

We KNOW what Trump wants to do. We KNOW what Bernie wants to do.

Jeb? He would have said anything to get elected. And then obey all the people that donated those hundreds of millions of dollars to him.
Hillary? Same exact thing.

People are tired of it.