View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 02:35 PM  
BigRod
Confirmed User

Mainstream Client Needs Traffic & Targetting

Attention Ad Network Owners, (PLEASE READ)

I run a boutique digital agency that attracts a lot of alternative clients. These clients come from industries such as medical marijuana and vape products. The products these clients offer are legal where they are based but because of their federal restrictions we are unable to purchasing advertising on most major mainstream networks.

What I am looking for are adult ad networks who are both willing to advertise these legal (but restricted products) AND have the ability to target states or specific areas within states.

I've spoken to a couple networks who are willing to run ads but can only offer me country targeting. Unfortunatly because marijuana laws vary from state to state offering their service outside of their area would cause legal problems for my clients.

This industry is growing fast and if we can find a partner with the traffic and targeting there is a significant amount of money to be made.

If you have a network you think might work or have further questions please message me on ICQ @ 607306
BigRod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote