View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:12 AM  
Jigster715
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
Thanks for the troll-calling. I'd rather call myself a concerned business man with losing sales and reputation.

If it is a power outage, they have plenty time to create a well-formulated, well-written and detailed message about what is going on, how to solve it, what they are doing, what causes similar situations and what not. Maybe even an apology. I did not see any of that either.

If a server crashed, then that surely would cost more time to fix, such as retrieving data from backup images. A power outage, to me, seems like a loss of energy, power so to speak. Nothing to do then other than lean back and hope for the best and a fast return of enrgy supplies.

And, moving servers is a pain in the ass for sure, but believe me, even with 100+ websites and different scripts, it takes less than 14 hours of downtime.
I have about 150 sites with Amerinoc. I feel the pain.

This looks above and beyond them. I am sure if they could flip a switch they would or they have.

It's obviously an upstream network issue as many Fortune 100 companies have been hit by this.
I'd like them to talk more but if it takes them away from necessary tasks I am ok. I am smart enough to ascertain it is not directly their fault.
Even a Plan B requires migration and or propagation.

What I find strange is that it is media silent. Means something is up beyond Houston maybe. Every major player in US internet is scrambling. I am sure Amerinoc piggy backs off one or more of them. Maybe Amerinoc can be blamed for going cheap. I dunno. They are obviously priced way below MojoHost and others...so we get what we pay for.
Jigster715 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote