View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:09 AM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its a long time till November and a lot can happen....I do know this...they could charge 19.99 PPV for the first Trump/Clinton debate and make bank...Id pay it....

As an aside I kinda think the convention to watch will be the democratic one...I am convinced that Hillary was promised the nomination in exchange for stepping aside for Obama in 08. I think that bernie was installed simply for show and to give Hillary someone to appear to the right of. I think as bernie got popular and people started saying hey man you could win this, it went to his head a bit. I also think that all of these disenfranchised Democratic voters are NOT going to be happy with Hillary running away with the nomination when arguably Sanders should have won it

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote