View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 06:55 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
True Amateur Models - (rayadp05 3000th Post) - Amateur Girls Inside | High-Res Pics

In all these years (some spent here every day, some not so often) .....I introduce my 3000th post! Just so this this is not your typical ..."hey look everybody, here is my 3000th post!" thread ...I will spice it up with some of the amateur girls from True Amateur Models!

Hope you all enjoy rayadp05's 3000th post!

rayadp05 Presents:
100% Real & Exclusive Amateur Girls From True Amateur Models!

Be sure to click the thumbs below to go to the galleries!

Name: Jenny Jett
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too!
Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a
new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me
feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on
the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television. I remember Ray making a
comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude
modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was
expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking,
I opened the door!

Name: Kendra
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Hair Salon Receptionist
Pictures: 1,600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition SHOWER MASTURBATION Video + More Coming!

I came into contact with this hot amateur blonde babe while walking around an apartment complex. There is a lake down
there where the residents can sit back and relax from the day and that's where I saw this hot amateur blonde! She was
sitting down on the bench, just basically kicking back. I needed to find out where the community game room was located,
so I decided to to ask this hottie for directions! Not only did she give me directions, but she told me that she was thinking
about walking down to the game room herself, so she walked me down there! This was the perfect opportunity to speak
with her about the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she decided to do
the modeling, so I suppose I spoke with that right girl that day over at that apartment complex!!

Name: Violet Monroe
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Clothing Store Retail Clerk

Violet is 27 years old babe that I scheduled a modeling shoot with a couple of weeks ago and she also has an all natural
and hairy pussy! As you can see, Violet is a Redhead and she also gave a few peeks up her skirt, as well as a titty peek
too by pulling out one of her breasts while we were shooting outdoors! Of course, the pictures are high resolution
pictures and they enlarge to the size of 1600x1200 ...so you always get the BIG pictures of the amateur models that I
specialize in shooting! This hot Redhead babe also gave a handjob after her modeling shoot so she has those types of
pictures available too. However, in this particular gallery, you will see high resolution shots of Valeries hairy pussy from
underneath her skirt, a very nice foot fetish type of photo showing a super up-close view of her feet, pictures of her
asshole, and of course ...pictures of that beautiful and adorable face!

Names: Erin and Kirin
Employment: Erin, fireworks Stand | Kirin, Restaurant Cashier
Height: Erin, 5' 01 | Kirin, 5 '08
Pictures: Erin, 1,300 Photos | Kirin, 850 Photos - Total Amount Of 2,150 High Resolution Photos

Watch these two amateur teens strip down naked and spread apart their amateur pussies and smelly buttholes! Erin
is the tiny breasted 18 year old girl and Kirin is the freckled face, brunette girl! They are both good friends with one
another and wanted to model nude together at one of my amateur modeling shoots! I had originally established
contact with Erin, but she brought along her friend to the shoot! Unfortunately, the girls were not open with doing
sex scenes, and didn't want to take things quite that far ...otherwise, the photo gallery would also show pictures of
my dick being slammed into their pussies, but at least we can all see these 2 amateur teens spreading nude and
getting into all types of raunchy, POV style modeling positions!

Name: Cloe
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Beach Bathing Suit / Souvenir Shop
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Cloe is 18 years old and she is a very amateur teen! As you will notice in these high resolution modeling pictures,
she also has a nice set of big and all natural breasts! I came into contact with this brunette babe over at a
restaurant here in town. She was there with her friend (female) and they were both waiting outside on the bench,
waiting to be called in order to be seated. I really wasn't paying a lot of attention at first, but was on my cell
phone scheduling one of the models to come over to shoot. Apparently, one of the girls overheard me on my phone
and were both giggling about the nude modeling. I was on my way back inside of the restaurant when I heard Cloe's
friend say out rather LOUDLY that Cloe should ask me about the nude modeling! Needless to say, as soon as I
heard that, I was on my way over towards them to speak with Cloe about modeling for my website! Cloe was indeed
interested in the nude modeling and we also scheduled a shoot that same day! Hope you all enjoy these amateur
modeling pictures from Cloe!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote