AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayadp05 View Post

Name: Violet Monroe
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Clothing Store Retail Clerk

Violet is 27 years old babe that I scheduled a modeling shoot with a couple of weeks ago and she also has an all natural
and hairy pussy! As you can see, Violet is a Redhead and she also gave a few peeks up her skirt, as well as a titty peek
too by pulling out one of her breasts while we were shooting outdoors! Of course, the pictures are high resolution
pictures and they enlarge to the size of 1600x1200 ...so you always get the BIG pictures of the amateur models that I
specialize in shooting! This hot Redhead babe also gave a handjob after her modeling shoot so she has those types of
pictures available too. However, in this particular gallery, you will see high resolution shots of Valeries hairy pussy from
underneath her skirt, a very nice foot fetish type of photo showing a super up-close view of her feet, pictures of her
asshole, and of course ...pictures of that beautiful and adorable face!

It's kinda funny how things change. I recruited this girl and was the first to shoot her. Back then she was 100% lesbian and a virgin. We found this out during an on camera interview when asking about her sex life. She was very shy and hesitant to answer questions about sex with guys and finally admitted she had never been with one. Next thing I knew she was being featured on hardcore interracial sites.

I wonder if she's still as sweet as she was back then?
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote