View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:14 AM  
Neighbor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeRevenueMark View Post
NATS for Networks is for sure a superb product but I can't understand why SaaS should more reliable and intuitive than a "script". Any SaaS IS a script, the only difference is that the system is hosted by the vendor the customers are billed on usage.

If you would offer a NATS for Networks with same NATS formula, how could it effect the structure of the script itself?

I'd like to handle my hardware. I want to decide if would be better have 1 or 10 load balanced DB servers, how to handle CDN for my creatives, how many servers use to host the core of the script. If your system slows down because of lack of servers/horsepower what could we do? Simply nothing.
I can comfortably say, speaking for our company and our SaaS solution... infrastructure is of the utmost importance when it comes to providing this service. We have 100's of millions of monthly clicks running through our N4N SaaS platform, and have never had a security or uptime issue. When a good company does this properly, the results speak for themselves... and I have to say, our reputation is quite stellar.
Neighbor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote