Thread: News John Oliver on Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 03:14 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
not really what i meant - my question is for example why Irish immigration due to famine at home to the US 150 years ago was fine and immigration due to famine today is not

Humans have always moved around, looking for better places to raise their families, fleeing from war and hunger. No laws will stop that - only bullets. And to shoot people looking for a better chance at living, you have to be a very special kind of person
all fine and dandy. But if it happens by the millions, countries and cultures will be destroyed.

There's a reason cultures differ so much. It has been built up for 100s and 1000s of years. Throw them together all of a sudden, and the shit hits the fan. It's simple logic.

Your naive point of view is completely illogical. You have countries with the same culture in that region. But saudi arabia refuse. That's where the solution is. Throw sanctions at them for not opening the border. Close borders here.

Won't happen due to fucked up destruction agendas of the world powers. USA is a slave of Saudi Arabia, and EU driven by big corps intentionally invited them through puppet Merkel: Cheap labour. China is taking over and in their view this was the solution. They don't give a shit if it destabilizes society - that's not where their interests are. A bomb hit here and there, a massacre once in a while - it even comes in handy for them to limit your freedom. This is reality.

Europe 2016.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote