View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 04:05 AM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Nicola Sturgeon is really starting to get on my tits too. Instead of waffling on about independence, she should be telling England she wants every penny that we have been sending to the EU to be Scotlands money now. Use it to put a massive apprenticeship program in place for Scottish kids. Use it to build houses for the Scottish war veterans that are currently sleeping on our streets. Nah not her. I hope she does call another Scottish referendum cause when she loses it, she will need to quit. The EU accounts for 15% of the worlds population. Lets get out there and crack on with trade deals with the other 85%. Get the Australian point system in place to get a grip on immigration. Then put a law in place that large businesses like factories, big building companies etc have to employ say 60% - 70% of people who were born in that country. Im pretty sure Australia do something along those lines to protect jobs for people born there but i cant find anything about it online
I thought that Blair was the most self-serving politician possible but that Sturgeon cunt really does top him.