View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 07:55 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I try to make it to some Seattle Mariner games each year and parking can be as much as the ticket. It's about $20-$30 for parking anywhere near the stadium. We park downtown and take the tram there which is hell of a lot less. You can get some pretty good seats for about $20-$30, but the premium seats are around $200-$250 (there are a lot of rich people in Seattle so they have very little problem selling them).

At one game I went to last year my brother and I bought bleacher sears for something like $12. We ended up walking around the stadium for most of the game sampling food and standing and watching the game from different sections. It was actually a cool way to see the game.
i think if we had planned it better etc i could have saved some cash. but not on the beers and peanuts, maybe parking. i don't think i could get through a baseball game in under 3 beers and a bag of peanuts. ~1 beer/hour isn't getting loaded really either, as you know. that's $40-$50 just in beer for 1 person. it's a fun outing.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote