View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:44 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Bad domain, boring previews... wtf is Stasyq... May as well be drmbysvx.com
I liked the previews, a lot. seemed a little vanilla to my taste but the chicas are hella hot, they engage with the viewer and the content (both pics and preview clips) is absolutely gorgeous. to me anyway.

regarding the domain, I kinda took it as 'stasy' short for ecstasy (drug or emotion). both kind of work in an 'overwhelmed by bliss' sense, so I dunno, don't think it's a bad domain at all.

@StasyQ, not an expert on paysites in ANY way but wanted to post a few comments as a first-time viewer of your site:

1) going to the url I figured it had to be paysite, cams or dating (as you mentioned creating an aff program in the thread here). once I got there it was obv not the latter two, and still it took a bit of looking around to really get a sense of what your site offers.

the music thing in particular confused me. not clear what the music is (and how you deal with issues of copyright) and what particular benefit this adds to a client's experience of the site? I know I'm not your target audience but if I wonder that, bet at least some dudes will as well

2) I'm not a huge fan of muted colors so bear that in mind, but honestly found your site join page difficult to read.

3) on the models page, perhaps make the pictures clickable as well as the names? on smaller touch screens stuff like that helps. also, notice I can't scroll down to view the second row of models.

(not trying to be too nit-picky, realize your site is new and you're prob still tweaking ish)

3) I'm on a crappy connection today so factoring that in, but your site is reeeeeally slow.

4) The whole VIP thing.

The way your join page looks, it would be easy for a client to read the different VIP/non-VIP packages for each option as cost per month, as in VIP costing $39 per month instead of the actual price of $39 for a six month membership. That's what I assumed initially anyways until I looked more closely. last thing you want is prospective clients thinking your site is more expensive than it actually is.

also, if the models on the site are still involved in the project, maybe brainstorm ways to add more chica-client interaction as either a standard feature or additional benefit of VIP?

like I wrote above, not an authority in any way. just my initial thoughts on visiting your site.

in terms of US traffic, not rec'ing the program or anything but crakrevenue has a blog and knowledge base with some info ya might find helpful

good luck and welcome to the zoo
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote