View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:46 PM  
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendot View Post
Bikini's are not an approved clothing but you will see hundreds of people in bikinis at the beach and i think they are trying to introduce fines but honestly, no-one gives a fuck and what's the big deal?

Well maybe if you visit, you can observe the foreigners and their behavior and maybe talk to them. Wherever you go, you see europeans, americans, brits, russians etc. The certain rules in place are no reason to drop Dubai. If it was nearly as bad as some people make out, it wouldn't be anywhere near such a big destination.

When I was in the UK (over a decade ago), Dubai was becoming the number one destination for Brits but I think its gone even much higher since then.

I've traveled to over 50 countries and more than 200 cities. I've been to Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi, UAE to name just a few and I live in a muslim country so I know the score. Arabs are basically very decent people and as you rightly say, there is a lot of bullshit propaganda.

I bet you would really enjoy a short trip there.
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote