Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
You should let sleeping dogs lay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
That guy has been threatening to kill himself for over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
He's been promising to kill himself for years. He just wants attention.
am I wrong or does this dude have some actual friends? no shade on gfy, just mean peeps in his real, offline life. hoping he hasn't burned all bridges?

if so they need to call emerg every time he starts this ish.

he's a white dude, prob won't get shot.

for true, have no pity for peeps who create a love affair with their own sadness. they've cornered the market on it anyways so useless to compete.

no life event is ever a result of their own choices, they see the world as happening to them rather than perceiving the world as a dynamic space within which peeps have actual, uh, agency. that's one of the really pathetic things about addiction, it nurtures a mindset characterized by a complete lack of accountability and isolation.

it's these symptoms of addiction that cause the most detrimental social effects. they're all the same and they see themselves as so damn unique and special.

long as the addictions are in play that won't change. in the mind of an addict, anything is an excuse to use.

and yeah, sure he isn't on anything, don't we all feature in incoherent, fucked out of gourd, rambling videos in our spare time? #TeamRobFord

they're the weakest among us, which is ok, but gtfo with that emo ish. yeah life is hard. try living a week sober and see how the rest of us manage to push through, without turning into a soap opera plotline. The angst-ridden artiste against the world gets old real quick.

if this was my boy I'd be calling him on his crap, and seeing how 72 hours in protective hold to stew over it affects him.

as many times as it takes, even if it made the person despise me. would rather a person hate me and be alive over accommodation/understanding over a corpse

only way I can see to break the drama, as clearly this works for him on some level. be consumed by anger and sadness, rail against the injustices of life and then head to the bar and be astounded when life isn't ideal. ultimate easy out and that cycle needs to be stopped.

like I wrote before nothing glamorous or edgy about wearing a hospital gown in a locked room with no shoes.

if he doesn't get well I forsee him 'accidentally' mixing too many drugs with booze. this man is on his way down, for real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozadek View Post
Doesn't XXXJay end up getting his ass kicked at a bar about once every two months?
that does seem to be the pattern

hate to see peeps in pain. dude def brought a lot on himself, but still :/
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote