View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 02:06 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
what makes you say that ?
Initially it was because he seemed to be riding Gary's balls. Shortly after making this post I saw a comment he made that made it clear they are not the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
nah, relic was asking about the football glove that a couple of idiot wankers wanted to spam when I spoke...

he just didn't know what it was about.

But Baddog, thank you for noticing & it's very nice to see that some people do not join in with the threads & merely observe the obnoxious individuals that aren't here doing business. They're now the small penis club & inc. xXXtesy10, SilentKnight, AMDWarrior & nico-t.
Bladewire has balls, he's not part of the club, he seems to just want to be part of some fun, maybe he's just bored & needs attention.

These guys above are definitely

the small penis club s
Not sure I would get too gushy; I don't exactly agree with your breakdown of "small dicks" - not that I would have a clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
You are fucking useless. It's about as likely as DVT being Relic as it is of you being Clickity.
You are right; if you are counting on me being one of the GFY detectives, I am useless.

Like I told JFK, shortly after making this post I saw a comment he made that made it clear they are not the same person.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote