View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:50 AM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarter30 View Post
@hdbuilder
Is there any possibility that you can make a version for already existing sites?
I have a bootstrap site that i would like to add live cam feeds.
Im not interested for the builder as it is, just for integration.
For me for example the optimal solution would be to include a php file that would show the live cam feeds with pagination.

Thanks

Hey Firestarter30,

You can use this version to display it anywhere you want, the PHP code that calls the functions of displaying the thumbnail and the pagination are found in the index file supplied with the script. The includes that calls the main function files are also located on top of that index file.

I could help you integrate it or I could do it for you, but I would need more infos about your site to make sure it can be done. You can reach me through the contact form at the bottom of my site or by sending me an email at info (-at-) roboscripts (-dot-) net

Thanks for your interest

BTW everyone still looking for more affiliates!

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote