View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 07:01 PM  
stubbornstain
Confirmed User

soft content

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlfilms View Post
Seeing what's available. I've purchased a few packages this month, looking for more Softer stuff, tease, solo girl content..pics mostly ( Multiple sets of 1 girl is good)
I have literally hundreds of solo sets. I am a published magazine photographer (150 published layouts in US natl. adult mags) and content broker. I have solo content of US and Euro stars all with 2257 documentation. Sets range from 100-200 images in high resolution (mostly Hasselblad or Nikon 24mp capture). Glamour and adult models. High quality locations and themes. Professional make up and wardrobe. Some unpublished and exclusive; other are 2nd rights.

Are you building a site? Publication? Most rights are available on all sets. Soft glamour thru solo w/ toys. Sets ready for delivery/publication immediately intact and complete. I have been a professional content broker for more than 10 yrs and have overseen the sale of well over than 1000 photo sets for magazine and web.

message thru this site with contact email so I can send samples/links
stubbornstain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote