View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 10:24 PM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyclips4you View Post
Dear Nalem,

Thank you for your valuable letter. I was happy to read your lines...
But in that case, tell me, how can it be safe - if I wanna do some shoot in Thailand ?

There are many videos about Thai girls on tube sites, so it means others also could solve the way for success... How ?

Please reply to me here or to my email when you have 10 mins for reply:

[email protected]

Thank you so much!

p.s: May I ask you your gender/ nationality / location ?
How you know the world: Szia ?

Cheers, Istvan
Istvan servus,

To be honest, the difference between those who went to jail, and the ones which was never caught ... the ones which was jailed became overconfident that it will never happen to them, and they got very lazy with taking the necessary precautions.

I am very surprised, in fact a bit disappointed that other members here on GFY didn't already add their comments, and also include links to different threads already discussing this. There have been several people (foreigners) arrested over the years in Thailand for filming, and in the Philippines for running cam studios. Sorry I dont remember the exact names of the people, and do'nt have mood to hunt for the threads here using the search function.

"p.s: May I ask you your gender/ nationality / location ? How you know the world: Szia ?"

Last time I looked in the mirror, I am male, my passport tells me God Bless America, and location .... everywhere (as I travel frequently). Regarding Szia and the "magyar nyelved es hogyan tudom" - during different parts of my life (school, relationship, business) I often knew a Hungarian, or someone who spoke the language.

Email me your Skype name to: alex @ nalem DOT com, and then we can talk briefly.