View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 11:32 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BongaCams is Available

BongaCams is Out!

BongaCams is now a supported cam site. I just release the Online Twitter Poster today.

For those who don't know what it does; It automatically post to Twitter when a model comes online and can also tweet reminders that a model is still online. Its a great script to generate free traffic from Twitter! Lots of people are using Twitter to promote cam sites. And with this script, since you can manage an unlimited number of Twitter accounts, you can earn good money.

Click this link if you want to see a demo of the GUI admin interface.

Username: admin
Password: password

It's only $24.99 for now!

And you can get it here right here at Robo Scripts

It's packed with the same features as the latest V2 release:
  • Auto creation of tweets: if you wish, no more having to create your own tweet messages, they will be automatically populated. Still having the ability to insert hashtags, model name, links and custom invite text into them.
  • Ability to add your own hashtag list by category.
  • Ability to tweet by models from a list your import into the script in that format: NAME|THUMB_URL where THUMB_URL , if you wish, will allow to set custom thumbs for a particular model.
  • Integration of the text spinner API of Chimprewriter, used as a last resource if you are running out of tweets fro a particular model.
  • Ability to add random custom text strings when tweeting by models: "Join my chat room!".
  • Ability to add the name of models in tweet messages using a simple syntax ":NAME:".

+ a new one where you have the ability to decide to use auto-generated filler content or no when using the Auto-Twitting feature.

I will release the Cam Site Builder tomorrow during the day.

Don't hesitate to ask any question you may have.

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote