hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smut-Talk View Post
Hi,

got a presales question, your website says

Can you pls explain why?
Does that mean you encrypted the source?

I am not a big fan (understatement) of 'obfuscated/encoded' pieces of code on my servers. To many bad experiences with those.
Except for passwords of course
Call me a paranoid control freak, but i like to know what happens on my piece of the web.
I learnt to be safe instead of sorry..
And i really don't see any reasons as why you should use it.

TL;dr
Or can we make changes?
To make a site 'fit' branding/unique.

Like changing colors (CSS), metatags (SEO), maybe even ad a banner or ad a bannerscript?

Thanks!
Hey,

Yes a few files are encoded, only the core files with functions, all html files, CSS, admin files, index files, etc are not encoded, you can change anything you want, colors, css, change the template, add banners, etc and even the GUI admin interface. You can even add PHP code inside them, just do anything you want.

I understand your concern but I need to protect my work otherwise would be to easy to copy the scripts. They are safe to use, you'll see if you buy a script.

Thanks for your interest

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote