View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 03:17 PM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
“... Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” -- John F. Kennedy

Meaning: what advertising promotional content has that studio (or models) provided for the platform to use?
Also, some studios produce over 1 million euros a year in revenue. New studios are seen as new competition. Why would I want to anger them (*the incumbents [established studios]) and risk losing them?

Favoritism among business partners is never a good idea.

I am more in favor of a reverse co-op advertising program -- when a studio (any studio) provides us with promo content for media buys -- that we would first direct that traffic to that studio's model in that content or an individual independent model's content webcam room. However, any co-op spending must be related to the revenue produced by the studio or model to be a fair application.

Answer: As we do not sell any advertising, linking either internally nor externally, your question cannot be answered other than no, however;
I would not favor any business partner in advertising spending or content application. That said, we do have a menu listing of new models ... the site's customers choose ultimately where to spend and without any favoritism. Old favorites or fresh meat Any studio can provide content for our affiliate network also and we would publish that content for them along with their models' link codes to promote (e.g.; cam page, bio page, etc.).

Any studio or model interested in this promotion should contact me and we will discuss a special arrangement.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote