View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 12:17 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New Theme For Chaturbate CSB & Streamate CSB

I have to admit I have put lots of love into the admin GUI look and not enough in the site's theme. So I am releasing a new theme; comes with a search by models feature, lots of place to add custom text, a place for links in the top header bar, PHP snippets to display categories or model's name anywhere in your text or in the meta description, a social sharing JS plugin and is of coarse fully mobile responsive.

I have also release V2.1 to Chaturbate CSB to allow auto-generated URLs and Titles for galleries like it is now with BongaCams and LiveJasmin. If will apply that update to Streamate next. I will also release that new theme to BongaCams and LiveJasmin tomorrow if all goes well, then to all Cam Blog Builders (CBB).

I have included a link in the installation file to a site where to create a free logo in 2 min. I have also included instructions how to do so... That's where I did the one on the theme, if you don't like it, they have plenty of design to choose from.

You can see them in action right now, with Chaturbate you can see the auto-generated URLs and Titles.

Bundled with the Online Twitter Poster at $24.99 it's a steal, grab your copies as soon as you can. All existent clients can update their theme if they wish, don't hesitate to hit me up if you need any help.

You can Buy Them Here!

CHATURBATE DEMO

STREAMATE DEMO

You can see the demo of the GUI admin interface Right Here!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote