View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:35 PM  
hostmember

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
As a broadcaster, I enjoy the conversation with viewers, and the hits back to my website. Some days I feel like one of those "Greeters" at the front door of Wal*Mart.
I decided to throw in the towel with camming after 11 years (I'm just not interested in being in front of the cam any longer at this time.) in April 2016. My first site was iFriends I still get checks now and again from referred models and the occasional member every few months. Been on and off again with a ton of others throughout that time.

I decided that it was best if I focused my energy recruiting new models and focusing on moving forward with the affiliate side of things. So far it is working. Hmmm, maybe it helps that I stopped binge drinking (Year not a drop this October) and not wasting loads unfocused energy trying to make camming work for me personally. (As far as keeping motivated, tickling my dick that never wanted to get hard on command anymore and the worn out manhole.)

The one thing I miss most is the feeling of the real interaction with most of my regular members. I still keep in touch on a personal friend level with a few from the beginning.

Since this thread asks the average earnings I wanted to at least share mine. It is for one of my whitelabels and is from April 1 2016 to September 11 2016. No advertising money spent (during this time-frame) this is just type ins, searches and members referred in the past and some within the last few months that joined spending.
hostmember is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote