View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:58 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
RoboScripts New Product: The Cam Multi Site Builder

I have released today a new product called the Cam Multi Site Builder or the CSB Multisite. It allows you to promote multiple cam sites from one site.

The initial package comes with 5 cam sites but you can add as many as you wish afterwards. you can decide which cam site you wish to be displayed on the front page of your site.

Since I only support 4 at the moment you will be able to choose between Flirt4Free and ImLive which will be both released before the end of the month. So you can either add both Flirt4Free and ImLive or just one and wait for the new sites to be supported in October, just any combination you want...

As a new product launch offer I am offering you an awesome deal:

The launching price is of only $74.99, I hope you understand it brings each cam sites to just about $15.00! Don't forget, you will also get 5 Online Twitter Poster! Not a bad deal to have 100 of thousands of links indexed by Google...

They are packed with the same features as in all CSB scripts. Auto-generation of Titles, Urls & Content. You can choose which content to display or none at all, display the mode's bio or not, use the Auto-Twitting feature, tweet by models, use the Chimp Rewritter API, display banners, footer links and much more...

Installation is also included in the package, I will install this script for you for free or you can always choose to install it yourself, it's up to you.

Please use this coupon to enjoy the $74.99 launching price. You can buy as many scripts as you wish, the offers ends this Friday, I will install them in order first bought first served.

COUPON:
-------

cmsb-coupon

You can buy it at RoboScripts.

Free installation includes:

- I can create your database
- I can set up your cron jobs
- I will install the CSB multisite script
- Me doing your logo (if you choose to have the same style shown on the demo)
- I can put in your text, links, meta descriptions; you just have to give them to me in advance

Please read the Product Description and minimum Server Requirements.

THE CSB MULTISITE DEMO

This offer is only valid until this Friday, so grab as many copies as soon as you can.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Regards

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote