Thread: Life!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 03:09 PM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
I've been completely destitute, and it lasted for quite a long time. If that's where you are in life, it should be the best motivation there can possibly be to better yourself. That's the way it worked for me. And now, after much hard work and invested time, money and the price of anything I want is not even an issue in my life anymore.

Being bitter about how much better other people's lives may be is wasted energy. If anything, see it as where you'll be once you've succeeded in life. Redirect your energy into bettering yourself, focus on it, and let it be the absolute prime goal in your life. Wake up thinking about it, go to bed thinking about it, and devote any spare time in your day thinking about it.
Congrats on getting out of that. There are a couple of other people on here who have managed that as well. Each rung down on the ladder makes it more difficult to climb out. What was your first step out? How did you find the strength to do what was necessary?
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote