View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:45 PM  
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
I'm 35. Not a parent and never want to be one. My wife however wants one kid.

What is your position on the topic ?? Many you got/want ?

I have some friends who wouldn't change being a parent for the world, and some others who wish they had never went down that route and carried on life without having kids...
I have a 7-year-old girl. I'm going on 37. I measure my life before my daughter, and since she's been here. I am happier, I have a purpose and everything else in the world doesn't matter. When you see your kid smile at you for the first time, there's nothing like it.

When you and your wife do Christmas, Easter, Tooth Fairy and see the magic, you'll understand. I can't explain this to you since you don't see kids in this perspective YET.

But the innocence you experience looking at something that resembles you is amazing.

I wouldn't mind having more...

And you don't know how quickly you could kill until someone messes with your kid.

And the negatives: sleep deprivation, home body, if you have a girl; nail painting. Daycare , clothing, food.. eh.. nothing too negative.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote