Thread: Hiring content writer
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 07:19 AM  
Xena252
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFCash View Post
I've got 2 writers that need till Monday to get a sample submitted, if anyone else is out there, you can get me tim at tfcash.com

I was hoping to hear some feedback Anyone got some insight on which couple of galleries you would pick ???

Thanks!

Tim
Hey...I personally like the 3rd sample the most (Nothing Turns Me on More than Being Watched) and would hire that person, but I don't think you're gonna get good feedback from the GFY community on who to choose to work on your project, since this is webmaster forum (no real users here, or very few) and other webmasters and affiliate managers (like myself) have the people we regularly hire off GFY so it's never an issue. Just check out the positive reviews writers and content companies have on this site, and then you'll find someone reliable for your project. The more positive feedback and history they have, the better the content provider will be. Good luck!
Xena252 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote