View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 11:42 PM  
Look Chang
Sex Tourist

Industry Role:
A personal experience about bisexuality: My first wife was crazy about anal sex, she pretended to have bigger orgasms from behind and, yes, she was a woman who gave birth to our daughter.

Later on, after our divorce, I had several sex partners who appreciated sodomy and it let me thinking about it; men and women have an anus full of sensitive nerve endings which procure pleasure to most girls as well as gay and bisexual men. I just wanted to try it before I die but I was not gay and I had absolutely no desire to have sex with a man.

The use of some dildos gave me the confirmation that my anus was sensitive to sexual penetrations so I gave it a try with the most effeminate ladyboy that I could find. She had a cute face, very long hairs, and big boobs that I felt on my back while she was mounting me, bingo !

Since then I still mainly make love with girls but it happens once from time to time that I offer myself a cute ladyboy.

To finish, sexologists tell that no man is 100% male; there is always a part plus or minus importante of feminity in every male. The opposite is also true for women. So I'm sorry for rigid souls with preconceived ideas who will die without having known this pleasure. Life is too short not to enjoy everything it has to offer.