View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 12:14 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sitemap Add-on & Coupon Day

Hello everyone,

I have released a sitemap add-on today. A XML sitemap script meant for consumption by search engines for our CSB (Cam Site Builder) scripts V2 with the new theme only. A sitemap will help your galleries get indexed much quicker by Google. It displays a sitemap index page with split child sitemaps. You can configure multiple settings.

*** Not compatible with our Multi Cam Site Builder scripts. I will release a sitemap add-on for it later on this month.

FEATURES:
  • Ability to configure the check frequency
  • Ability to configure the priority frequency
  • Ability to configure the maximum urls per sitemap
  • Ability to set if you want the script to ping Google & Bing
  • Ability to configure the ping frequency
  • Compatible with sub directory installs

I have release a single site licensed script and an unlimited sites license script.

You can grab as many copies as you wish right here at Robo Scripts Sitemap Add-on

===================

I am offering a $1 rebate on the single license add-on and a $10 rebate on the unlimited license add-on.

You can grab as many copies as you want, just use these coupons:

sitemap-single
sitemap-unlimited

===================

I am also offering a $10 rebate on any of our CSB (Cam Site Builder) scripts valid until this Friday.

You can grab as many copies as you want, just use this coupon:

cam-site-builder

You can grab as many copies as you wish right here at Robo Scripts CSB Deal

===================

I will be releasing new scripts and products this month so stay tuned....

Take care and have a nice day!

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote