View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 01:16 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Glize .. Start being awesome! Mainstream MOB Offers

Today we have openend Glize - Awesome Exclusive Mobile Offers for the mainstream market. With a large selection of products ( exclusive/own ) available in our new market place. You can now select your products by going to the categories and selecting from here the products you wish to push. We have done everything to simplify the process from picking your products to pushing them.

Be awesome...join Glize

This is for mainstream only, we are not able to convert your adult traffic for these products, but if you wish to see the best eCPMs for your adult traffic, see my signature.

After you sign up for Glize, hit me up on Skype, so I can give you a virtual tour and help you setting up the best campaigns for your traffic!

Have a great day!!