View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:54 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Hillary was so beatable...all the Republicans had to do was put someone up against her like John Kasich, Marco Rubio or even Jeb Bush. They would be crushing her right now. But it's their own fault for allowing Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, etc create this voting base of fucking morons, racists, xenophobes and assholes.

All they needed to do was put someone in who could go a week without putting his foot in his mouth, or having skeletons come flying out of the closet. Instead they're stuck with the monster they've been creating for the last decade -- or longer.
I agree. And in fact, I've mentioned those three names before - Kasich, Rubio, Bush - as three candidates I most likely would have chosen over Clinton. I am not a Democrat, nor am I fully behind Clinton - I am just picking the best candidate out of two. If we had a serious candidate we would have a very different election right now, much closer.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote