Thread: Paxum Card Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 01:27 PM  
Nick_awt
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonda80 View Post
Thing is I supported paxum since day 1. Recommended it, used it with confidence and yeah when I see those robotic answers and ALWAYS close the ticket without giving the straight answer, Ruth ignore me every time and all the others is just meh!
It is not normal to pay twice for a card I am not sure they ever sent.
I never lose an envelope or a paper... happened only with paxum.
For sure, what reassurances do we have they ever sent out the cards to begin with ?

You certainly should NOT of had to pay for the card to be re-issued. The Paxum cards are sent from Canada, so if they were sent AIR MAIL, they would arrive in Europe in around 1 week. Paxum say to allow 4-6 weeks ! So they must be sent out by boat.

If so, the only reason they would do this is to save themselves money on postage. So if they are doing this and a few get lost on the way, they should use those savings to pay for express shipping. They should not be able to have it both ways.

In fact i would like to know everyones opinion on this. Should Paxum be covering express delivery costs if your card gets lost in the post ?
Nick_awt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote