Thread: Paxum Card Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:36 PM  
charlie g
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well, I have received 2 payoneer cards to the same address that the paxum card was sent. I am not going to pay for delivery of something they cant even prove they sent the first time. I had a payment sent to the wrong email address, not really my fault. So I have about $65 in one account and a -$45 in another account for the card they never sent. They blocked both accounts because there is only 1 account per customer. I have emailed the customer service for 4years on numerous occasions asking them to close the one account, whichever they want, and use the funds in the one account to cover the card I never received in the other. After MORE than 20 emails with these clowns I just gave up. Everytime I sent an email, a canned email comes back explaining to me that users are not allowed more than one account.

Several times I have been in the position of need and am desperate enough to contact them. Then after dealing with them I realize that no money in the world is worth dealing with the utter incompetence that is their customer service. For less than $100 I have had more grief with them than any company I have ever dealt with in my life. I can imagine risking any large sum of money with that outfit.

Use payoneer.