View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 10:04 AM  
galavance

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
1:13 free regs to paying member is my ratio. I actually though that was bad and im looking into to send traffic else where. I mostly send popup traffic to my own site that is promoting Chaturbate exklusive.

I get around 1:4350 on free reg. from 4350 unique visitors. So roughly I need to send 56k to get one paying member. is that really good numbers????

How much do your average paying member spend?
ive asked around quite a lot now..

from what i can gather people send lots of traffic

i thought conversions would be better. conversions are weird imo.. i was sitting at like 3 free registrations and 150 uniques but now ive gone over 500 without another free registration

i simply dont have enough traffic to see constant conversions. ive been working on my quality; i have gained almost 1000 followers on twitter since tuesday, so i know i'm at least giving people something that they want. yet, it doesn't really convert. all the people i've gotten to free register have not turned to paying members yet

these people either have sites or the guy who i talked to who only does twitter.. has 100 twitter accounts
galavance is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote