View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 03:51 PM  
quebeccoquin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A couple of wordpress jobs to do on my websit

Hi,it's the first time I ask help from professionals,usually I do all this stuff myself but i don't have a lot of time recently .

I need 3 new sections on my website but i want theses new sections to be integrated in a child theme of the theme i use right now...

1) I need a fonctionnal blog section.Right now the blog integrated with the theme is useless...I need a good looking blog sections with the editor names and the date writed on top of the article.Ideally i would like an ad section on the top , the right and the bottom of the article .Would also like to have tags at the bottom of the article....

2)I have a plugin that i would like to integrate to another section of the theme...The plugin is called "rencontre" .It's a dating plugin.I would like to have it integrated seemless to my theme also...

3)I have a plugin "alicommerce" that I would like to integrate to my website a well...It's a shopping plugin to sell object with dropshipping.

I really need someone who I can trust.If im satisfied I will hire again! There is a lot of talented peoples here !...I need prices for theses job individually and a "package" price :-P .

I would also like to see some job you did and its a really big plus if you are well known on gfy and did past jobs in the past...Can't wait to work with you!
quebeccoquin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote