View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 07:30 PM  
TheGaySocialNetwork

Industry Role:
Percentage ownership TheGaySocialNetwork.com

Dear Webmasters,

I am new to GFY.com and i'm happy to be onboard!

Previous to my work in the straight adult sector , i am now focusing on my new project, this project is a recreation of my old gay site.

I ran a gay site for over 5 years, we we're making in excess of $10,000 monthly recurring over several years. I finally sold the site after several years.

Having worked in the straight sector i have learnt the strategies that can be applied to my new site TheGaySocialNetwork.com.

My previous site had over 500,000 members , using only the invite a friend feature, this si the intention this time around, but with a different much more lucrative approach.

I have the entire site in blue print and ready to be coded.

I am seeking 1 individual to invest into my business i have never wanted to sell any portion of my site but lack of funds mean i must find an investor to begin the site launch.

I do however wish to state that this percentage ownership will be set over x amount of years and can become void at the end of the term, unless at the time of the expiry of the agreement further funds are required, however i am willing to look at a 1-2 year investment.

These terms are semi flexible and i look forward to working with one of you guys .

I notice price for gay traffic these days is very high adding a lot of potential crosssales.
TheGaySocialNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote